Sho Shimasu: Ace Attorney (help needed)

Go down

Sho Shimasu: Ace Attorney (help needed)

Post by Cold52 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Banner made by Vicinator over at court records Razz

Main Characters
Spoiler:
Cast so far
Sho Shimasu (generallly sho can mean multiple while Shimasu defences Very Happy)
Bio: sho eyes and hair color are due to a birth mutation (so no..its not common)
as a result he was picked on alot for it...as a result he toughened up...later in life he was almost conviced for attempted murder + pre-meditaded murder but thanks to (still thinking of name) he was aquitted of charges
Personality:(before the crime) Pestimistic,uncaring,usually doesnt talk to peole
(after) Optimistic,serios but generally easy going,abit more used to talking but still not often.

Dave Crow (sho often calls him Mr.crow) (also why i chose crow...stragly enough i found out in japanese crows make the sound Aho which means Idiot which i though well hes very smart and others around him arent nearly as so so xD)
Bio:when sho was young his mother passed away From disease and crow was a friend of his father who inevitably took him in as a kid (his father has been missing since before he was born)
back in his day he was concidered a genious at what he did.
Personality:calm,acts stragely,but gets serios when he has any sort of puzzle (in his case usually crimes...he reall likes puzzles)

Gale Lancer
Bio:not really well known before the case,he was the person who defended sho in court when he was convicted for atempted murder + pre-meditaded murder. he was found dead 2 months after the trial nowone was convicted for his murder and sho only found out about it a year later after he took the bar exam.
Personality: (kinda like phoenix durring the first game) but also abit clumsy and carefree (still works hard durring a cases though)

James Holmes
Ocupation: Prosecuter
Bio:a lover of history...often saying famous quotes. (still havent thought much on his background >.<;;Wink
Personality: Serious although easily bored and as such always is looking for a challenge
and hates defeat of any kind.

lilly Tsukino
Occupation:(well im still deciding...ive been thinking well ninja...this is to get rid the whole damsle in distress idea >.>;;;...also i think some funny moments could happen as a result xD)
Bio:(if i go with ninja) eldest daughter of the strongest ninja in the clan his father gets a new target to kill (guess who) but thanks to inexperiance doesnt instantly get sho but strangly enough the pearl around her neck acts strangly around sho...which she ends up believing sho may be the ancester of another clan that once gave this pearl to her clan as a gift and desides to stay (and not kill sho) to descover the truth on this matter.
Personality:carefree,kind,very hot headed when she doesnt understand somthing...also oblivious to much of the tecnologies and such (do to living in the mountains)

Keiko Tsukino
Ocupation:none Razz
Bio:the youngest daughter (lillys sister) (havent decided on when she shows up in the story or how)
Personality:serios,knowlageable,quick to learn (listens to what her sis says even if it maybe wrong xD)because she really trusts her sis.

Barret Greyson
Bio: (havent thought much into it...but he was a punk back before he started police work)
Personality: (Hes kinda like gumshoe only more easily angered)

Andrew carson
Age 21
Bio: (havent thought into it)
Personality: Serious, Persistant, overachieving (usually works with little sleep)

Judge
(well hes the same as always and this game takes place 2 years after Apollo justice so...yea)

Case's
Spoiler:
Turnabout Start-up
Cast
DA:Sho shimasu
Prosecuter: Payne
Judge:judge
Defendant:Howard Cartus
witnesses: June Bell
victim: Robert Royston

The first case and sho is defending a friend of Mr.crow who has recomended he allow you to defend him he is believed to have killed the victim at 9:30 at his work in his own office.

Case 2
Turnabout...forgotten?
Cast
Da:sho
Prosecuter:James holmes
Detective:Barret Greyson
Defendant:John Doe (reffering to an unidentifiable person)
Witness:(sadly so many names havent been thought of)
Victim:

this murder takes place a week later sho visits crow and while hes watching reports this case stats to be talked about on the news...although they have proof he did it there seems to be problems with much of the case in itself accourding to crow...as such sho decides to go down to decide wether to defend the unknown suspect.

case 3
An Aerial Turnabout

Cast:
Witness:Lotta Cog
Victim: Tom Axel

given tickets to a air show sho gets a surprise when the aircraft in the air explodes...and after just meeting the pilot...later his mechanic is arrested for setting a bomb in the craft (they found traces of a plastic explosive) (havent thought out it all...sorry)

Case 4
Turnabout Scar

Cast:
Da: Gale Lancer
Prosecuter:no name
judge:judge
Detective:gumshoe (woo...but sadly only for this case) also Mr.crow
defendant:sho
witness:sam demco,officer dennis frop
victim:none

this case tells how sho came to really be the person he is now and also he got his scar
cant really say much >.<;;;

Case 5
Repeated Turnabout

Cast:
defendant:sho
Witness: currently none
Victim: Currently None

sho is invited to a ceromony honoring the citys finest when the lights go out two gunshots are heard when the lights turn on...whats this...sho's holding the gun!?

for now id like to solely focus on case one...but anyone offering to work on other cases would be awsome.

What i need :eh?:
Spoiler:
Scripters:lets face it...i cant script for crap
spriters:ill be trying to make many new characters and ill need help since i gotta do other stuff to D:
Case wrighters:ill try my best to think up cases but i need help to make them interesting and correct my errors >.<;
Art:I can do alittle but it would be greatly apriciated if someone could make art or even backgrounds for the game.
i cant think of everything ill need but if you like the idea of my game and wanna help...you might need to prove how good you are but ideas are always welcome Very Happy
Edit:ow also i would like to get some new music if i can Very Happy

Sprites i got so far (ill update as i need them)
Spoiler:
Sho Shimasu

ill be working on making him...but if you think you can improve how he looks go for it

Mr.crow

im also working on him again ill probably need help making some poses

sho's Da
I think he would kinda look like edgeworths father mixed with Dr.grey

Keiko tsukino

thats what she should look like but...i didnt do so well on this one so if someone could remake this that would be awsome

Howard Cartus
kinda scholarly but a big guy like will powers

maybe a new payne:if someone has an existing one i can use thad be cool

Tom axel

this whole case and this sprite started with that friggin frog from star fox...again improvements always welcome...hope someone decides to help >.>;;;

James holmes

kind of messed up the eyes...probably if someone could correct them it would be great

Detective Greyson

yea...in spite of it being his body...the outlinging + drawling the hair and eyes and filling in all the color for the face was plenty work in itself Mad

Lilly Tsukino

so many characters scratched @_@

Andrew

Had to get a photographer and decided to go with the low on cash and tired look Very Happy

Lotta Cog (I couldnt resist myself from using that name xD)

Kylinas sprite over at court records, all credit goes to her Razz

Character Concept art
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cold52 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cold52
Recoloring

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sho Shimasu: Ace Attorney (help needed)

Post by SupwithyouSammie on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:44 am

The game looks intresting so far.
I will be a CO-writer if you would like, but not for serious stuff XD
SupwithyouSammie
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile http://sammiessprites.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold52 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:52 pm

that would be great sammie...a game is always better with comedy xD

Now then since I forgot to add this
Jobs:
Scripters:
Spoiler:
two tasks I would like to get done, first the UI (the screen you see normally) im probably gonna change due to certain reasons, and secondly theres three systems in this game i wanna try one I wanna keep secret for now the other two are 1 a swich system between lilly and sho, and the second is a calm meter...basically durring certain parts of the game lilly will be able to go into restricted areas or areas unaccesible to sho which some places will have this meter making you be carful what you do if the meter is to high or to low youll lose your meter and thrown out of the area plus if you lose all the life bar its game over...sorry a bit much there

Writers:
Spoiler:
Currently I am wanting to focus on the first case Ive for the most case made characters that have a main plot to the stoy or was inspired at the time to make...and so i need help making characters (and possibly names) also help to make the first case interesting in itself.

Spriters:
Spoiler:
I myself am a spriter as such ill do my best to make the characters but i do at times have problems with animations it would help if that could be done...also making a charaster revisions on any characters i have sprited so far would obviously help.

Music:
Spoiler:
well I currently have nothing at all since i stink at making music (trust me ive tried...you dont wanna hear it >.>)
I need themes for some characters
Sho (when your playing as lilly Razz): cant really think of what i want Razz
Lilly (same reason as before): id imagin heres to use some japanese traditional string and whind intruments
but an upbeat tune Razz
Crow: maybe somthing like simple yet refined
and obviously remixes (or just mixes atleast) of the in court songs

If anyone would like to help just pm me with which the job youd like to tackle more than one is ok Very Happy

Last edited by Cold52 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cold52
Recoloring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SupwithyouSammie on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Cold52 wrote:that would be great sammie...a game is always better with comedy xD

Now then since I forgot to add this
Jobs:
Scripters:
Spoiler:
two tasks I would like to get done, first the Hud (the screen you see normally) im probably gonna change due to certain reasons, and secondly theres three systems in this game i wanna try one I wanna keep secret for now the other two are 1 a swich system between lilly and sho, and the second is a calm meter...basically durring certain parts of the game lilly will be able to go into restricted areas or areas unaccesible to sho which some places will have this meter making you be carful what you do if the meter is to high or to low youll lose your meter and thrown out of the area plus if you lose all the life bar its game over...sorry a bit much there

HAVE YOU READ MY MIND?!?!?
AHHHHHHH
MY IDEA
NOO I THOUGHT IT WAS ORIGIONAL
AHH NOOO T.T
There goes case 2 of my comic XD

[Oh and btw, my comp at home is limited and I can't go places blah blah. SO I can't come to certain threads as often as I like >.>]
SupwithyouSammie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold52 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

xD sorry Ive had that idea for afew months...mainly because i wanted to take advantage of the fact thats shes a ninja...a rookie...but a ninja none the less Razz

and sorry to hear about the limitations of your computer Sad
Cold52
Recoloring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SupwithyouSammie on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Haha well at least our ideas aren't al lthat similar.
My Oc isn't a ninja XD
SupwithyouSammie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold52 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm

I now have all the character names for the main cast plus first case characters.

also I now have the 5th case information :O
Cold52
Recoloring

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum